|Location||Roadmac Surfacing Cape (Pty) Ltd||Client|
|Mossel Bay, Western Cape||South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited, Western Region|
This 12-month project included the repair and Asphalt resurfacing of the N2 Section 6 between Mossel Bay and Groot Brak.
Major Qty's included
- A-E1 Modified Asphalt Overlay on Ramps and Crossroads 4500 tons
- Asphalt Patching 4500 tons
- Rut Filling 320 m3 (Tosas)
- Hydrocutting 250000m2 (Shisalanga)
- ULM 22mm thick 600000m2
What makes this project special is that numerous synergies across the Raubex Group were required on this project.
- Paving/Main Contractor: Roadmac Surfacing Cape
- Rut Filling: Tosas
- Hydrocutting: Shishalanga
- UTFC Design: National Asphalt
- Roadmarking: Centremark
- Binder/Tack Supply: Tosas